Sunday, August 2, 2009

How TripleClicks Works For Buyers And Sellers

TripleClicks Works For Buyers And Sellers Or... How I Sold A my stuff On TripleClicks

I put a bargain-priced stuff on the TripleClicks site a few days ago and have just received notification that it is sold!

So, not only do I make a bit of money on this, I also make a commission from SFI - and whenever my customer purchases anything else on TripleClicks I'll earn commission.

What I want to do now is start selling a whole range of bargain-priced goods on TripleClicks with the short-term aim of selling enough gear in a month to cover my EA status with SFI in SFI commission alone (separate from the profit I make on sales of my own goods on TripleClicks).

I think SFI offers newbie affiliates a great way to build their online business.

I sold the these items after just FIVE clicks on the item. I posted a link to it from my website.

When the item was sold, TripleClicks gave me comprehensive shipping instructions, and I shipped it by Express Mail Service the next day.

Also, I uploaded some more stuff, exactly the same specs as the first, and that was approved within 7 hours.

A few days later, TripleClicks emailed me to confirm that they had deposited $25.00 sitting in my account!

The system works nice and smoothly. And so far, it hasn't cost me a bean because I used one of the 51 FREE credits TripleClicks gave me when I signed up...

No comments:

Post a Comment